1) To increase global understandingEach and every country has a diverse language and every language represent its own culture. These words itself tell a lot about why it’s important to learn new languages. A different language is a different vision of life.” – Federico Fellini, Italian film director
2) To improve employment potentialMastering to speak, read and communicate in a different language increases your professional opportunities and enriches your working knowledge, experience, whether you chose to work overseas or in your native country.
3) Creating a brighter future for yourselfBreaking down cultural boundaries and building a global identity for all people truly begins with learning another language. Through learning the language we can better appreciate their culture, lifestyles, and expressions.
4) To make travel more feasible and enjoyableWhen we travel to a new place abroad we have to speak a foreign language in order to get around and interact easily to the new culture. Sometimes, two different people from two different countries find a common language to express themselves which is easier for the two to get along.
5) Boost your brainSpeaking a second language each and every day really can keep the doctor away! Research and study has shown the cognitive benefits and increase in our communication skills by learning another language, no matter how old you are or what you do or where you live. Longer attention span, memory enhancement and a reduced risk of age-related cognitive decline are some of the known positive effects of speaking multi-languages.
6) Become a Better LearnerEvery time we study a new language, we find it more convenient than the one we studied before and it gets better. The reason is simple, with every new language we study, we figure out ways to learn more efficiently and increase our knowledge base. In other words, we develop language DIY or more specifically a knowledge toolbox.
7) Increase our self-confidenceThe more we are curious to know more knowledge the more we try to gain it. The moment we get used to learning new and start using it our confidence level increases. When we realize the potential within us we get all the more motivated to pull our limits and achieve new goals.
8) Be part of the new cultureWhen we start learning a language we start to be part of the new culture. Like when we join a new language class we interact with a different type of people that bring our courage to be fluent in that particular language and increase the self- confidence. So, these are some of the reasons why we need to consider learning new languages and get in whole new world of languages. But, now the question comes where can you learn different languages and take benefits of all these things. You know what, it’s good to question and we have a solution for it too.
- Join the best foreign language institute of India, Dante Institute of Foreign Languages- DIFL, based at Jaipur, tried and trusted for more than last 50 years. For any information about our Institute or our offline or online kindly call / whatsapp Mr Priyanshu Sharma on 9929515151 or Roopshikha ma’am on 9314502814